Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer

I am so excited for the school year to be over. I am going to do so much stuff this summer. I will now be playing Softball on top of Dance now! Im can't wait though. Softball and Dance are my two favorite sports. I don't have to go to young women's for a month. I finish softball just in time to go to girl's camp. NOOOOOOOO! I really don't want to go to girl's camp. Last year sucked. It was horrid. I really want to have a spiritual experience, but that just isn't gonna happen with my ward. I just don't want to go. The girls are mean, and they don't care about anybody except the people that are in their groups. I don't belong in any groups. My mom is luckily going. We are going to be staying together in the same tent, just the two of us. Hooray! I can't wait for girl's camp to be over! I really don't want to go, my mom doesn't want to go either. She is going to be the camp nurse. Oh well. I can't wait for school to start again. I get to choose my own locker. I am definitely going to be next to Tay and Cassie, they are my best friends, ever. Summer is going to be for-the-most-part awesome!!

No comments: