Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crushes

Why are they called crushes? Is it because they are being smashed by love, and admiration? Is it because it is like they are being crushed by a stalker type of a person? Well whatever the reason is I happen to have a few. It's hard to believe, I know, but I do have a few. Since preschool, I have had about 28 crushes; literally! Some only lasted about an hour, others lasted a week or two, and the really lucky guys; I have had a crush on for years. I'm not going to mention any names, because that's kinda personal, but at the moment I have two, maybe three crushes. One I don't really know him, but I do know his sister, she's my one of my best friends, and the other the only thing I know about him is that he goes to my school, and he's really cute. One I'm not sure if I like or not, at the moment I don't have a crush on him, but I do like him as a friend. He claims that we're best friends, and I don't really care, because we've known each other for years, and are pretty good friends. He's like a brother to me though, and I can't exactly have a crush on my brother. I really like to hang out with him, 'cause he's a cool guy and everything, so yeah. I do come up with code names for every boy that I like, and right now, the code names are for
#1-Nate
#2-Hayden
The other guy- Jake Lewis... yeah I actually gave him a last name

No comments: