Monday, February 22, 2010
Friends; great, or not so great
Are friends really necessary to have? Could you get by without them? Are there certain people that you just can't stand, but they think that they're your best friend ever? I'm having friend troubles, don't get me wrong, I have great friends, It's just that there are a few that I'm not getting along with. What would you do if you found out that one of your friends has been gossiping about you? You would be pretty ticked wouldn't you? Yeah, I know the feeling. She was writing a note to the girl that sits next to her, well guess what, I sit on the other side of her, you think I'm not going to see it? DUH! Of course I'm going to see it, and even though she doesn't think that I have a clue that she's been doing it, of course I have seen it! Idiot, I sit right there, you think that acting all casual and playing dumb isn't going to make me suspect something? D-U-H! I suspect something, and if you hide it while I'm looking at it, of course I'm going to see it and know that something is going on. Ugh!!! Today has been really sucky, and boring, and upsetting, and comforting, all at the same time. Oh, it's great being a teenager, right in the middle of the drama and all that crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment