Friday, February 12, 2010
My Busy Life
Due to stress, chaos, and my busy life, I haven't been able to get on my blog for so long. The last post dates back to December 28th. It's crazy, time flies. Dance has really been my main focus, along with yearbook over the past two months. I had a little extra time this morning, so I decided to get on my blog and write a short post. Today is going to be busy, it's the Valentine's dance at school, and right after that, I have a dance performance at the Rebelette review. None of the dancers know their parts, so we aren't going to do all that well. I'm a little worried, because other dance groups that are really good are going to be there, and some of the really good dance groups judge you. We're performing our Michael Jackson dances. The dances are really fun, it's just that I'm worried that we are going to look like total idiots out there wondering what to do. We learned the finale in 10 minutes, and none of us remembered it. We got in big trouble for that, but after watching the teachers do it a couple of times, I picked up on it. Let's hope that I have a good memory and remember it. I have to go get ready for school, I'll write back later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment