Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tears

Wasted time, tears, false emotions... all part of growing up I guess. Why does everything have to be so difficult? I was so crazy about him 6 months ago, what happened? Football, and girls... that's what happened! He used to be genuinely sweet, and caring. Now it's artificial smiles, and alternative hugs. I'm done wasting my time worrying about him, he wants to ruin his life... by all means, I'm not holding him back. When he does something he regrets with all his might, I won't be there to give my sympathy. I warned him, but he's a football player... he's always right. We said goodbye last night (no we were never going out). He would always give me hugs, and I didn't feel right about it, so I told him that, and he took it the wrong way. He told me to have fun trying to get the guy I like... why would I do that? I'm only 14... not even old enough to have a boyfriend. And I am sticking to my standards, and I will not compromise them for anything or anyone.

No comments: