Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Hanging out at the Hospital
Here I am, sitting here using one of the hospital's laptops to get on my blog. I'm extremely bored up here, because I'm confined to my room... that isn't a good position for a 14 year old girl to be in. Luckily, I was able to get this laptop. It's been a pretty busy weekend. We came up here on Sunday, and stayed at my Aunt Katie's house that night. Monday we came to Primary Children's Medical Center for C.F. clinic, and ended up being admitted to the hospital. They attempted to put a picc line in, but it didn't work at all. I have two holes in my left arm that looks like a vampire bite, and I lost enough blood, that it actually could be a vampire bite. Anyway, yesterday, Tuesday, the 11th, they put the picc line in my right arm, and performed a sinus surgery. So, I had surgeries, 38 and 39 in the same day. it's crazy, I've almost reached that crazy number 40! I'm not even 15 yet, and I've had almost 40 surgeries. Thank goodness for texting. It's the only thing that has helped me to keep my sanity while I've been stuck in this freaking prison cell. I've gone way over my texting limit, but I'm okay with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment