Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Pictures


The Family! Mom, Dad, Kylie, Sydnee, Me! I love this picture! It was my favorite out of the family pictures!









Sydnee: Almost 10, sweet and sassy! 4th grade. She loves to dance, and hang out with her friends! She's most commonly known around our house as Nyd. :) She's known as Nyd or Nydnee because when she was little that's what she called herself, and I started calling her that, and it stuck! It's cute though! Even some of her friends call her Nyd, as a matter of fact, my friends even call her that! Every so often, I call her Frazier 3!













Kylie: 12, 7th grade. She loves to dance and just hang out. She's on Student Council and yearbook staff this year! She's most commonly known as Ky, but I call her Frazier 2. We've called her that since she was born! 













 
Me: Chelsey. 14 (almost 15). 9th grade. I spend most of my time, dancing, writing, and blogging! I love my computer and ipod. I am in all Honors Classes, Spanish 2, Student Council, and Yearbook staff. I'm known as either Frazier, or Chels. If I'm not in the dance studio, I'm either at school, or in my room. :) 






















C.K.S.-- that's about all I have to say about the three sisters! We get along pretty well... most of the time!




 




1 comment:

alena rose said...

aw, you've got such a cute family!
precious! (: