Tonight, I watched an awesome movie called, "Letters to God". I cried several times, because it hits really close to home. For those of you don't know, I have Cystic Fibrosis and CF related Diabetes. I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when I was three years old. I've had 39 surgeries, and I'm only 14. I love to dance, write, hang out with my friends, and be with my family.
I didn't write this post, just to tell you about myself and my life though. I wrote this post, because tonight I was inspired. Although I'm not even out of high school yet, I feel that I can somehow help with families that are struggling with an illness such as cystic fibrosis, cancer, or something else. I want to raise money to support research, as well as help families pay their medical bills, because I know first-hand that medical bills are very difficult to pay. I don't know how exactly I'm going to do it. I'm thinking of starting out small and gradually getting larger. I'm going to need help, and I'll take as much of it as I can get. If you have any ideas and/or want to help, leave me a comment, and let me know. I'm thinking of starting a blog, but I don't know for sure. Let me know what you think. I know that I'm going to help, but I just don't know exactly how yet. I'm almost leaning toward the reminder bands, with a strong message that is saying that there's hope and to never give up. Let me know what you think. I'm pretty excited about this!
No comments:
Post a Comment