Saturday, October 9, 2010
Grateful for Retakes
Yesterday, my mom and Kylie went to Colorado. They were up at 3:50 yesterday morning, and I was up at 4:30 to tell them goodbye. Well, I had dance on Thursday night, and I didn't get to bed until 11:00. Well, first period, I had Language Arts. We took the test on Macbeth, and I did so bad on it. I got a C-. That's the worst score I've ever gotten on a test, by a long shot. I was so devastated. Now I have a C+ in Language Arts. Language Arts is my best subject. English is like a 6th sense of mine. Well, my dad had to bring me something at school, and I told him that I had done awful, so he took me to lunch. During lunch, we talked about why I had done so bad on the test, because I understood all the questions. We figured that I had maybe gotten off on the bubbling on the scantron. After school, my dad and I went and talked to my teacher. My dad started asking me the questions from the test, and I was answering them correctly, so we knew that something had happened while I was bubbling the questions in. Mr. Reeves (my teacher) said that I can come in Monday, and we'd go over what I had done wrong, and that I can retake it. Thank goodness. I'm going to get an A on that test, and I'm going to end up with a 4.0. :) Life is going to be okay, after I get my grade back up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment