Friday, November 19, 2010

Government

I hope this blog post isn't going to land me a spot in prison. Technically, it shouldn't, because I would be exercising my freedom of speech, but now a day, nobody cares about the freedoms and principles that America was founded upon.
Think about this question I'm about to ask:
Why is it, that those who work hard, make their payments, pay their taxes, and don't cheat welfare, are the ones that are punished? Why do the lazy people who don't have a job, and don't make their payments, and don't pay taxes, get rewarded for that?
What happened to the standards which America was founded upon? Who is the idiot that came up with the idea to give bailouts to the people who can't hold a job, or who are to lazy to go out and look for one, who don't give a crap about the hardworking citizens of america, and leave those who are actually trying to make a living to fend for themselves, with absolutely no money, because they had to give it to those who aren't intelligent enough to go out and get a job?

No comments: