Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a Thought

I have a thought... you're all probably thinking uh-oh :) ha ha just kidding. But seriously, I do have a thought. Are you ready to hear it? I hope so! Ha ha, I'm in a weird mood tonight, but... here's my thought:
I'm going to have a thought of the day... yeah I am. If you have any great thought Ideas, you can post a comment, or if you have a few thoughts, you can email them to me at dancer_chels4@yahoo.com... or if you have my other email, you can send it to that one too, that one is more of a personal email, the dancer_chels one is more of a public email that anyone can email me on :) Anyway the thought for the day:

"You can't buy happiness
But you can buy ICE CREAM! (That's close enough right?)"

Ha ha, I love it tons! Anyway, Every day... or as often as I get on my blog... which is usually once a day, I'll post a thought of the day... after tonight, they should have pictures though. I'm in the mood for ice cream right now, so... I picked that quote! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

alena rose said...

Haha, that was a funny quote! So true!