Thursday, November 4, 2010

NJHS

National Junior Honor Society! Tomorrow is our first event/ activity! Pretty exciting right? Not only did I apply for NJHS, but I also applied for an officer position. When I got my letter, I was so excited! I opened it up, and it said that I'm the Vice President of Membership! Just a side note: There are three officers: President, Vice President of Membership, and Vice President of History. We've been working hard to get tomorrow all figured out and planned! There are 75 members on NJHS, making it tough to do anything like a get to know you party, but we figured that we'd bring cookies, and make a drink made of Sprite and Sherbet... YUMMY! Personally, I think we have an awesome group. The officers work so good together! Today, we're meeting to start planning the Incduction Ceremony, which will take place on Tuesday, November 9th. I'm so excited to be working with Kenzie and Joe, for NJHS! I think this year is going to be AMAZING!

1 comment:

Jordan & Kara said...

Good for you!!!! I was also Vice President of the NJHS!! And congrats on the toe shoes!! That is so exciting!! I remember when I got my first pair, I was so excited:) When I did my make-a-wish I met my favorite singer Celine Dion and I had her sign my first pair of toe shoes:) You will have to post some pictures when you get them!!