Monday, December 27, 2010

Birthday # 15

I have proof that Megan is the best friend ever! Let me back up... I was going shopping with my family for my birthday today. We returned a few christmas gifts that were too small... or just crazy... ha ha... different story. Anyway, we made a few returns, and then my mom and I went to lunch! Cafe rio... of course! Pork tostada... all the way! YUMMY! Anyway, I got a few happy birthday texts, and then my mom and I went birthday shopping... we didn't really find anything. I got some 5 dollar capris at Hollister, along with an 8 dollar shirt... which by the way is super cute! I got a new bedspread for Christmas, so we got a few things that match my new room! Lovely Lovely! I also got a hair crimper, and a few other little things. When I got home, I showed my dad my pants I got at Hollister, because he really couldn't believe the price. I went upstairs to show my dad where I wanted my new mirror I got for Christmas. My door was closed, and it had a birthday sign on it, with streamers! The sign said: Happy Birthday Chelsey Love Megan! I went into my room, it was all decorated with streamers, birthday signs, and balloons! How awesome is that? I got an amazing breakfast, and my favorite dinner, all made by my mom! What a great birthday this is turning out to be! We're going to Golden Spoon in just a few minutes!!! YUM!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

happy happy birthday! i wish i had friends like that..! <3 eme