Saturday, December 18, 2010
Still Looking
I'm wondering why the trailer is zip-tied shut... I found the order confirmation for my Pointe shoes :) it was accidental, as mentioned in the previous post. I've casually looked in cliche hiding places, but there has been no sign of a Gaynor Minden box. The only conclusion I can come to, is that they are in the trailer that is closed so that I won't get into it. I was in the garage with my mom a week or so ago, and I was playing with the zip-tie, and it came undone, because it wasn't securely fastened, I wanted to open the trailer, but my mom was standing there, ironically with another zip-tie. I've tried to get it undone, but I haven't had enough time to dash into the kitchen, get the scissors, run back into the garage, cut the zip-tie, open the trailer door, dig through all the stuff that's in there, find the Pointe shoes, put them back where they were, find another zip-tie, re-tie the trailer shut, and get back inside; without my mom finding me... but it's only another week right? Maybe Christmas morning, around 3 or 4 in the morning :) ha ha! The suspension before Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment