I've been way busy, so I haven't been able to put any more trivia questions on my blog... but I can at least post the answers to the four that I did post :)
Trivia Question #1: Who is Rudolph's father?
Answer: Donner
Trivia Question #2: In the movie, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, featuring Jim Carrey, what is the Mayor of Whoville's first name?
Answer: Augustus
Trivia Question #3: In Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, what is the name of the little elf who wants to be a dentist?
Answer: Kirby
Trivia Question #4: In the movie polar express, what word is punched into the main character's ticket?
Answer: Believe
Now that I have some free time, I'll probably be able to post some more, do you want me to do that, or should I just continue to post about my very exciting life? (Said in a sarcastic voice) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment