My mom has been going through all these old scrapbooks, and home videos, and she's been putting together videos with pictures, and the home videos. I was watching one from December 27, 1995 (the day I was born), up until the year 2010. I had pictures from all my surgeries, picc lines, Make A Wish, and meeting the BYU football team. I cried... I can't believe how much my family has been there for me. Even when Sydnee was 9 months old, she was at PCMC (Primary Children's Medical Center), riding in one of the wagons with me after I had had surgery. Surgery #40 is in three days. We're leaving to go up to Salt Lake on Monday.
Anyway, I was looking through some old pictures, and I hope you don't mind me posting some old family photos, and sharing my memories with you.
Me, Sydnee, and Kylie. Sydnee was maybe one, at the oldest. I love her little hat. Precious.
We were so little. Sydnee with her adorable little hat. I love the two little puff-balls. She was so tiny!
We were getting older, I think I was 7 in this picture, meaning Ky was 5, and Syd was 2 or 3
We were so so so Cute!!!
My mom is such a great photographer! I love pictures like this one, where it's more candid than a set picture.
I've always loved the laundry pictures my mom takes! I think Sydnee was nine months, maybe one.
Our family before Sydnee came to us. I think my mom was pregnant with her, which means this was probably summer of 2000.
I honestly didn't remember this picture until I found it on the computer! I love how little and cute Sydnee was! Things like this are so neat to look back on.
Probably summer of 2001. Up in Springville or Mapleton I think.
Aren't we just a beautiful family? Ha ha...
February 13, 2006. Orlando Florida, Pirate Dinner show!!! So much fun!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment