I don't really haven anything to talk about, but I wanted to blog, so I'll tell you a little about what's new with me, and my life. Let's see, tomorrow is the first day back to school, after winter break... and I'm excited. I am excited to see my friends that I haven't seen all winter, and I miss my awesome teachers! I don't have any hard classes this semester, but I didn't really have any last semester either, but I'm excited for this next semester. I'm done with announcements, and all I have to do now is Thunder Idol, and the last school dance, with the new student council... that'll be interesting! We have a few things planned for NJHS, and it's going to be fun! The year's half way over, and it's all downhill from here! Only two more quarters, and hello sophomore year!
Last night, I opened up my driver's manual that I hadn't even looked at yet. I need to get my permit soon, because believe it or not, I'll be 16 this year! Not until the end of the year, but still... 16, that's crazy stuff! Ahh, I can finally date, and drive, and all this awesome fun stuff! Can't wait! Anyway, post of random ramblings, but still... a post nonetheless!
No comments:
Post a Comment