Saturday, January 8, 2011

One in One-Hundred

My mom didn't want to cook tonight, so I suggested we go to Cafe Rio... an if you've never eaten at a Cafe Rio, you are missing out!!! Before we went to Cafe Rio, we had to go to the church and make copies of the programs for church tomorrow. When we got to church, there was another car in the parking lot. They were in the gym playing basketball. It ended up being the guy my best friend, Megan has a crush on. I can see why, because he is way hot... but I like someone else. I'll get there in a minute. They were just leaving the church, but I still texted Megan, telling her that he was at the church. I didn't know that she got her phone taken away until Monday, because she was texting, after she was supposed to be in bed. After we finished making copies, we called my dad and asked him if he wanted to meet us, and we picked up my grandma. On the way, I realized that I didn't have any mascara on. I was worried that I would see the guy I like there, so I asked my mom if we could turn around and go back, so I could at least put some makeup on. She told me that the chance of me seeing him there was one in one-hundred. I didn't want to go in without any makeup, but I knew I couldn't convince my mom to go back for me just to put on some mascara. We met my dad at Cafe Rio, and while we were waiting in line, Megan texted me. She hadn't gotten her phone back, but she had found where her mom was keeping it, and while her mom wasn't looking, she was texting me. After I texted her back, I knew that she had either been caught, or her mom needed help. Anyway, we got our food, and ate. We were leaving, and as we were walking out, guess who  walked in... yep... the guy I like. Wonderful, just wonderful. I couldn't have looked worse. Hoodie, with pants that don't really even match, without any makeup. Not cool. How embarrassing right? In the back of my mind, I knew I was going to see him there... One in One-Hundred... why couldn't it have been one of the other 99?

2 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

Ha, that is too funny!!! Seriously, that is so crazy:)

alena rose said...

Haha, thats awesome. D (: That would SO happen to me too, dont worry. (: