Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bieber Fever

I'm seriously obsessed with this guy! I know, me and about every other girl on the planet... but seriously, his music is awesome, his movie is just plain amazing, and he's good looking :) All of that is a bonus, but what I admire most about him is his genuine personality. Here's something you need to understand, before I type any further: I am not obsessed like other girls are! I'm not one of the girls who believes that someday she's going to be Mrs. Justin Bieber... no, that's not me. I love how charitable he is. I know I sound like such a girl but seriously... He's helped out the Make-A-Wish foundation... and if you know me, you know that the Make-A-Wish foundation is my passion! I love that organization, and when I saw his music video: Pray, my respect for him skyrocketed! He gives out tickets before every concert, and seriously, that is just so cool! He's over in Europe right now, on his worldwide tour, which I think is so exciting! Not many of my friends like him, but I really don't understand why? It's along the lines of the concept: "If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you?" Well, I wouldn't, that's why I like him... aside from his good looks, original voice, and genuine personality. I think that people dislike him because everyone else is... well, you don't always have to go with the crowd!
Love you JB!!!

No comments: