Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Long time, no post

I haven't posted in over a week, I know, that's quite a long time for me to not blog! I have been using my twitter account more, but yeah... anyway, I realized that this is my 270th post, and I saw a cool idea, to write as many interesting things about you, as the number of post... well, here goes :)
1 I've been dancing for almost 13 years
2 I love Ballet, especially Pointe!
3 My most favorite color is purple
4 My second favorite color is pink
5 My third favorite color is blue
6 I LOVE LOVE LOVE Justin Bieber!
7 My favorite song by JB is One Less Lonely Girl
8 My favorite thing to wear is a hoodie and capris with my converse
9 Up until today, I was my Spanish teacher's favorite student... he told me so :)
10 My favorite food is Chicken-pot-pie
11 My BFF's name is Hannah, we've been friends for 10 years
12 I love Blue eyes
13 Since preschool I've liked over 40 boys... ha ha I'm a little boy crazy
14 I only like one boy right now... ha ha, dark hair, blue eyes, super quiet :)
15 My GPA at the moment is 2.8 because my LA teacher has a terrible grading system (it will be back up to a 4.0 by the end of next week though
16 I have 3 diseases
17 I've had 40 surgeries
18 I'm realizing that 270 things about me is A LOT! I'm reducing the number down to 50
19 My favorite cereal is Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
20 My pointe shoes are my favorite pair of shoes!
21 I have a passion for the Make-A-Wish foundation!
22 My nails never stay painted for more than 24 hours
23 My hair has natural highlights... and I love them!
24 English is my best subject... but I have a terrible teacher
25 I love to read as long as I don't have to
26 Writing is one of my favorite pastimes
27 I was born on the 27th :)
28 My lucky numbers are 15, 20, and 12
29 I love Rice Krispie Treats!
30 Someday, I will have my very own dance studio!
32 I put 32 before 31
31 I'm going to get my Driver's permit within the next 2 months (I've got to get end of levels out of the way before I go and try to pass another test)
33 I will be receiving a 6 foot trophy this year for 10 consecutive years in Super Steppers
34 I love Twitter :D
35 The lowest grade I've ever gotten was an A- and I was devastated
36 The worst score I've ever gotten on a geography test was a 98% (I missed one question, and it only happened once)
37 My opinion is that this list is getting longer and more boring
38 I never trust a dog to watch my food, I like to use the word dude as a noun or adverb or an adjective... ha ha or I just love that song :)
39 Personally, I love Justin Bieber's new haircut!
40 There are only 10 more things
41 I love to sing! I actually don't have too shabby of a voice either :) I just never sing around anyone
42 My ipod touch is my best friend at times... well, I should say best companion when no one else is around
43 I have a purple cell phone
44 My ipod case is hot pink
45 During my Freshman year, I've liked 6 guys (don't worry, we're back to one)
46 I love to run, but I prefer to dance
47 I don't really have a funny bone... I'm not known to make people laugh
48 Writing or blogging is how I get my stress out
49 I really hate my Language Arts Class.
50 I really need to get back to my Language Arts Homework. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

alena rose said...

Ha, that was cute. (:
Oh, and I hated my language arts class last year too!!!