I've been really frustrated with this project, but I'm not one to shy away from a difficult task. I've asked my parents, they're all out of ideas, now I'm turning to my fellow bloggers. With the two other NJHS officers, Kenzie (her blog is on my sidebar, and it's a really awesome blog if you want to check it out) and Joe, we've been trying to put together a fundraiser, to grant a wish for a little boy. We've come up with a whole bunch of great ideas, and our vice principal has turned them all down. We've committed to do this, the only problem is that the VP won't approve anything. Please email me or leave me a comment, or both, with any ideas you have, I'm at the point of desperation.
There is Another thing that I've kept on the DL, only 8 people know about this, and I want to keep it fairly small and quiet, but I've done everything I can do on my own, and now I'm asking you, my blogger friends if you want to help me out. It is a Make-A-Wish project, and if you want to find out more, please let me know. If you have a twitter or facebook account, that would be greatly appreciated, because my dad won't let me get one, and I think a twitter account especially would be handy. I'm hoping that I will be able to put this all together, and if you're interested, please leave a comment or email me, I will be happy to let you in on this secret project.
No comments:
Post a Comment