Saturday, April 23, 2011

I don't need easy, I just need possible

At 3:50 this afternoon, I went and watched the movie, Soul Surfer! WOW!!! That was such a great movie. The determination, and heart this girl has is just incredible! I seriously can't believe that she got back in the water after what happened! I think my favorite part of the movie is when she and her dad are talking about how surfing isn't going to be an easy thing. Her response is just awesome: "I don't need easy, I just need possible".
Isn't that just a great motto for everyone to live by? I mean, not everyone is going to lose an arm, but everyone has trials that they need to get back up from.
For me (and for many others), this movie was so inspirational... I would strongly recommend this movie to anyone and everyone.

No comments: