Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love Sweet Love

So I was looking at my friend, Alena's blog, and she has a link to a blog called Love Sweet Love (http://loveseweetlove.blogspot.com/p/blog-organization.html) (Thanks Alena)  It is such a cute blog, with some super cute ideas and insights!
There were some cute ideas to spice up blogging. I think I'm going to try some of the things the author of the blog has thought of :)

Monday: All About Me Monday
Tuesdays: Sweet Tute Tuesday Okay so I'm not very good at tutorials, so I think I'm going to slightly change it to Sweet Treat Tuesday
Wednesdays: Whatever Wednesday
Thursdays: Thankful/Thoughtful Thursday
Fridays: Feature Friday  I think I'm going to slightly change this one to Funny Friday where I give a funny quote or funny story or something like that
Saturday I will give a summary of the week, if anything exciting happened... and I promise that I will also post regularly, about very exciting epiphanies that occur (nothing all that exciting really happens, but if something great comes up, I will post about it :D) 
Sometimes I will get busy, and not be able to to post those days, but I promise I will try to keep up with my blogging... but I highly recommend this blog (Love Sweet Love) to anyone, it is so cute, and just plain awesome! 

1 comment:

alena rose said...

Ha, thats a good idea Chels. And I'm glad you like that blog! Haha