So, for my final Language Arts' project, I had to do a multigenre research paper, and for one of my genres, I decided to make a music video to the song: Monster Mash, by Bobby Pickett. We put makeup on my dad and little sister, Sydnee. Sydnee was "Count Dracula" (female version), and my dad was the Frankenstein Monster. Let's just say, it was interesting... and quite fun!
We got completely settled in our new house... and I got my 10 year trophy for Super Steppers (more on that later... like a few posts later).
I got Glasses :) But I will be getting contacts within the next month.
My Ten year trophy broke... all I did was move it about four inches, and it broke. (Sorry the picture is sideways)
Packing for EFY!!!!!!!
It snowed the whole way up to EFY! I'm so glad I didn't have my permit at that moment, because my mom is now trying to get me to drive on the freeway... not excited for that.
This is my roommate, Kim. She's from Albany, Georgia! Quite a trip huh? Albany, Georgia to Provo, Utah? She was an amazing roommate! She had the cutest accent ever! She was super sweet, and oh, I was just so lucky to have her as my roommate!
Me, my friend, Alexa, Kim
My 2nd Cousin, Cassie's friend: Abby, My 2nd Cousin: Cassie, and a friend we made: Camilla
This was the lunch on the second day... I don't know about you, but that looks disgusting! You're lucky you didn't have to try it! UGH! That taste is still lingering in my mouth... NASTY!!!
Stacy, Alexa, and me, at the BYU creamery! FYI, they have the most amazing ice cream in the world!
Blowing a kiss before the dance on Tuesday night!
This is my friend, Melissa! She's from Amarillo, Texas! She was so much fun to have in my dorm! I really enjoyed getting to know her!
This was one of our classes on Tuesday. This is me with my friend from school, Tanner, and his friend, Arden. It was fun unexpectedly seeing them at EFY, where hundreds of people from all around the world come!
Blurry Picture... sorry about that. But this is my company. I'll do my best to put everyone in the right order.
Me, Adam (Colorado), David (Washington), Jenna (Who cares), Justin (St. George), Melissa (Texas), Dara (Iowa), Kim (Georgia), Taya (Spanish Fork), Ty (Arizona), Kayden (Wyoming), Chandler (Colorado), Storm (Arkansas), Austin (California).
Pizza night. There's my counselor, who really didn't like me, then there's Storm, Kim, and Melissa :) We had fun eating rubber pizza and telling ghost stories, and embarrassing stories, and pretty much everything in between!
Kim and Me just before we went in to watch the Talent Show! There were some pretty awesome acts!
This was one of the coolest acts in the talent show! This is Benji, he played the Keytar... something that went extinct in the 1980's... it was way cool to see!
Melissa and me! Just taking some fun pics... I'm not really sure when we took this picture... but either way, cute photo!
My Counselor... the photo says it all... NO BUENO!!!
More of my group... but there are two girls that weren't in the last one, and the guy counselor, oh and one other guy... okay, I'll give names again:
Top Left: Chandler (Colorado), David (Washington), Justin (St. George), Kayden (Wyoming), Storm (Arkansas), Erik (No Idea), Adam (Colorado), Ty (Arizona)
Bottom Left: Lindsey (Lehi), Mary (Mapleton), Dara (Iowa), Kim (Georgia), Me (yes, the sun was right in my eyes and I couldn't see), Melissa (Texas), Taya (Spanish Fork), Jenna (Who cares), Austin (California), Jeff (Oregon)
All in all, EFY was an amazing experience!!!! I loved almost every minute of it! The food wasn't the best, but everything else was pretty great!
Now, onto Drill Team
They have officially named us: The Tempest Line
Here are our outfits and supplies, and some pictures from BDT camp (Basic Dance Training)
My Dance Bag... It's a lot bigger than it looks :)
Gore Boots... I like to call them Jazz Shoes :) The tan ones are my favorite! I haven't had a pair of tan jazz shoes since I was 8... yeah, crazy! I love them both though! The black ones still smell new, and I love the smell of new dance shoes :D
Practice uniform #1: I am seriously in LOVE with my gold shorts! They are so cute! I love how shiny they are!
Sorry, another sideways picture... I really really LOVE LOVE LOVE the white shirt too! The team looks so good when they are all wearing this top! I love how we all match 100%!
Here's a closer view of the shirt! Now you can see the "T"
Here's my black practice shirt (Sidenote: These are only my practice uniforms, we haven't gotten any of our performance uniforms yet)
Here's a better view of the black shirt!
Now.... BDT Camp :)
The Team... Let me see if I can name everybody... the sun kinda washes out some faces
Back Row: Bailey, Katie, Addie, Tia, Maddi, Bailee, Chelsey, TaylorAnn, Nicole, Lindy, Morgan
Middle Row: Jessica, Maliea, Ashley, Myrranda, Haley, Keairra, Sadie
Front Row: Ashley, Sidney, Acacia, Taylor, Shayli
Not Pictured: Sadie (She was taking the picture), Keena (She was helping Marcee and Shaley carry stuff in), and our wonderful coaches, Marcee, and Shaley!
We had a few minutes to set goals as a team, as a new team, we decided to set the goal to make history as the first drill team ever, we really want to raise the bar pretty high... pretty cool huh?
More team building :D
Me, Tay, and Bailee. The bus driver forgot that he was supposed to pick us up, so we were taking pictures until the bus came.
Bailee and I ended up in the same room... sadly, Tay wasn't in the same room, but we still got to see her quite a bit.
BDT camp was a lot different than EFY, but it was still pretty fun! Our morning workouts were so crazy... like, even the girls who work out hardcore every day were sweating and out of breath... yeah, it was pretty insane! We had to be up by 5:30 (I was up at 5:00) every morning, because we had to be in the hotel lobby at 6:15. We would dance for about 14 or 15 hours each day... and yeah, it was pretty crazy. I did have a great time with my team though! We are going to have an amazing year!
Go TEMPEST LINE!!!

1 comment:
I love seeing all the pictures of you!!! And I too love the gold shorts, very flashy:) I hope you are enjoying your summer!!
Post a Comment