To start, I'm going to catch up on my posting:
Monday: a fact about me: I officially hate driver's Ed!
Tuesday: a good song: written in the stars, by tinie tempah
Wednesday: I'll give you a rundown of my July plans:
Tomorrow is my last day of driver's Ed. I only have it for two hours, so I hope I ended up passing!
On July 6th, I'm going to Colorado to visit my cousins, Olivia, Sophia, and Luccia! I'm so excited to go see them! I've never been to Colorado, and I haven't seen my cousins for such a long time!
July 15th, I'm going to Las Vegas, to The Pulse! It's a dance convention where the instructors are dancers such as: Mia Michaels, Gil duldualo, and Brian friedman! I'm super excited!!!!!!!
After the pulse, I'm going to salt lake for my 41st surgery... Nothing major, just sinuses again.
I should be home the last week of July, then drill starts again on August 1st!
Okay, I'm going to bed... Night! I'll post again sometime soon :D
No comments:
Post a Comment