I am a hopeless romantic... Not including love for myself. But I have been dying to see this movie for weeks now! I saw a preview for the new 3D version, and after that I have obsessed over watching it! Let's just say, Leonardo Decaprio... Wow! What a babe :) I just drooled over him during the first tape. After i put the second tape in, I was hooked. Kate Winslet and Leonardo Decaprio are amazing! I was sucked in, the whole movie was so beautiful. After the ship started sinking... Well, after the ship sank, I was a basket case. I haven't cried that much since I don't remember when. My dad came in my room and was watching the end of the movie with me, and after I started bawling, he went and told my mom that I was a wreck. And let me you, I was a wreck. It's so sad to think that that really did happen. It's surreal to think that 100 years ago this April, that th RMS Titanic ended up on the ocean floor.
I've always been fascinated by the story of the Titanic, and watching this movie has been amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment