I've decided, anesthetics and lidocaine are my 2 new favorite things in this world! My biggest fear in the world is an IV (not really, but I HATE HATE HATE them, with a burning passion). They found this new technology, where they shoot lidocaine into your hand, or arm, wherever they decide to put the IV. It's crazy, because there's no pain whatsoever. It completely numbs the area, and then they put the IV in, and when they did it to me, I didn't feel a thing! That is my new best friend! That's how I made them take labs after they took my IV out. I wouldn't let them do it with the regular butterfly needle. I made them get the IV team to put another IV in, and draw blood that way... I never thought I'd say this, but I actually didn't mind getting an IV. Who knew I would actually ever request an IV? I love lidocaine... what can I say. It's wonderful... just wonderful!
I'm so excited to get home, to get ready for my cruise! I'll continue to post about my stay... I've found some great means of entertainment... my new favorite hobby is duct tape... so far I've made a bag, and something else that I'll post a picture of, later. I think it just might deserve its own post! :)
Good night! Love you all!
3 comments:
I am sorry you are in the hospital, that sucks:( But just think what you have waiting for you when you get out!!! I am so jealous about your cruise that sounds so fun!! If it makes you feel any better I am sitting in the hospital too right now, but not for me for Sunday....she got sick again and had to be admitted:( I was telling guy husband its so much easier when I am the patient:) But I hope you get better fast and have so much fun on your cruise!! I can't wait to se pictures:)
Hey Cute girl! Hang in there, you can do it. I love you and the cruise is going to be the bomb.com! Love You!
Hang in there cute girl! I love you and can't wait to go on the cruise! it is going to be the bomb.com
Post a Comment