Thursday, May 10, 2012
That Awkward Moment When...
That awkward moment when... You see someone who mistook their lip liner for a brow pencil...
That awkward moment when... Your friend tells a joke, and you're the only one who doesn't get it
That awkward moment when... You ditch social dance to get ice cream, and the driver purposely drives through a red light, and then you have to tell you father (who is a police officer) about it
That awkward moment when... You're in math, and think the geometrical name for a cone is a circular pyramid
That awkward moment when... You're practicing turns, and end up on your butt
That awkward moment when... Your two best friends take you driving past your ex-boyfriend's house, and his little brother is outside just creepily staring at you as you casually laugh, and remember what it's like to act a little bit crazy every now and then
What a great week! Today has just been an interesting day, we should just leave it at that...
Tomorrow is Friday... I have some pretty exciting. Plans! First, I'm getting blonde highlights and then Kylie and Sydnee have a dance recital... And the guy I like... His sister dances at the same studio, so I get to see him! I've only talked to him a couple of times, but he is such a cutie! He seriously has one of the greatest personalities! O man... I am looking forward to tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment