Friday, June 26, 2009

Girl's Camp

I just got back from Salt Lake, Girl's camp was soooo much fun! Everybody was so nice, it was a really spiritual experience! We went up to Indianola, Utah. It rained and rained on the first day, my mom and I slept in the car. It was pretty warm. The next day we did the zip-line, I went off twice; the second time I went off upside-down! We also did skits, the leader's was really funny. We went on a hike on the third day, it was pretty long, but it was really pretty, and fun. It was uphill for most of the way. Once we got to the top, it was so pretty, I read my scriptures, because the leaders gave us some time to do anything that we wanted to, most of us just read our scriptures though. I can't wait for girl's camp next year, Kylie gets to go with me!

No comments: