Friday, June 26, 2009

Surgery

I just got back from having surgery on Tuesday. Everybody was so nice. After I woke up, I was blabbing on about absolutely nothing. I had my 35th surgery, it was on my sinuses... AGAIN! I felt fine after. In fact, the doctor let me go early! The hotel we stayed in was really nice, and we were on the top floor! My mom won't let me hang out with my friends, unless we are only going to sit and do absolutely nothing! I'm not even allowed to DANCE!! That's pure torture, at least to me it is. I am feeling 100% better though.
I have the nicest youth group. My young women's leader came to my door and gave me some body-spray and a poster that the youth group signed. I can't wait to get back and tell them how much I love them, and how much I appreciate them.

No comments: