
Now with school just starting, you are probably wondering why I'm not talking about school... I don't want to talk about it, even though I love my teachers and everything, I want to introduce all my blog viewers to one of my other favorite movies! Race to Witch Mountain; don't worry, I checked all the spelling. I love this movie starring AnnaSophia Robb, Alexander Ludwig, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! It is about two kids from another planet who came to earth to find a cure for their planet's poisioned atmosphere. With Help from a taxi Driver, Jack Bruno, Seth and Sarah are taken on tons of adventures that take them all over the state of Nevada. The government, military, and scientists are after Seth and Sarah. To add to the mix of chaos, Sarah and Seth also must avoid villains from their own planet. They find themselves in the middle of a UFO convention wher Jack and the kids run into Alex Fredman. This movie is amazing, and full of adventure. If you haven't seen this movie find it immedialely!
No comments:
Post a Comment