The summer got over about a month ago, and we are now back in school! I love all my teachers, and all my classes. My favorite classes have to be Homeroom and Yearbook. The teacher is so much fun, a well known quote about him is, "He's like a nine year old on a sugar rush!" He's so awesome though! I am so excited for all the dances, we had the first one last week!! It was so much fun. When we got in there it was really dark, and I couldn't find anyone. I found Katelyn, and we kinda just stayed together. We did a few party dances, and they were so much fun to do. After those few party numbers, the student council announced that we were going to do a snowball effect slow dance! I started out dancing with Kason, and that was pretty fun. Every time they blew the whistle, we had to switch partners. After dancing with Kason, I danced with Tanner, he tried to do the tango, because he is a bit of a goof ball. After dancing with Tanner, I danced with Jake, and Zac. The last person I danced with was Gavin, he didn't really want to, but he did anyway. After the snowball dance, we did a few more party dances. Then we had the ladies choice, where the girls asked the boys to dance. I didn't really know who to dance with, so I asked Gavin, he was pretty reluctant, and all my friends kept walking by and just saying hi in the, oh-my-goodness-you-are-dancing-with-a-boy-how-cute-you-look-so-cute-together kind of manner. Gavin's friends kept walking by and patting him on the back in the Good-job-man-you-got-a-girl kind of a manner. Every time, he would roll his eyes, I told him that he didn't have to dance with me, but he said that he would. The dance was really fun though. This one kid named Adam, one of Cassie's friends was so funny, they turned on Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me on, he was holding his glow stick like a microphone, and was just being funny. It was a fun dance, and while slow dancing, Gavin and I decided that we were just going to drop the Dancing isn't a sport, or is it?- thing. I did the last slow dance with Kason, he was my first grade boy-friend, and we have been friends ever since. So it was really fun to get to dance with him again. Dancing is so much fun, whether it is slow dancing, hip-hop, or ballet. Any kind of dance is fun.
I have a feeling that this is going to be a great School Year
GO THUNDER!!!!!
1 comment:
Sorry but i am not talking about the subject of this post but did you get surgery on your eye yet?
Post a Comment