
Where trouble melts like lemon drops, Bluebirds fly, Dreams really do come true, Wishing upon a star, and waking up where the clouds are far behind. Trees of green, red roses, What a wonderful world. If only this could be reality. Life lately has been so difficult. Dance has taken over my life so much that I haven't been able to see how bad the world really has gotten. Before yesterday my life was: Wake up, eat breakfast, get ready, go to school, get home from school, get ready to go to dance, go to dance, come home, eat dinner, shower, go to bed. That was my day, four days a week. I took a break from dance this Tuesday to go the Freshman Football game, it opened my eyes. I took a step back and really took a look at the world. I didn't realize how bad the economy has gotten for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love dance, and I'm not complaining, I just can't believe it. I wish that we could live over the rainbow, where we had no cares, just paradise.
No comments:
Post a Comment