Saturday, October 3, 2009

Salt Lake

It was a bumpy flight home, and a smooth flight up, yeah, I actually got to ride on my 19th and 20th airplane rides. Crazy right, well, it was a great trip. My mom and I went up to Salt Lake city! It was so much fun, mom and I went to the Gateway Mall, and got some new shoes and clothes. We also went to Trolley Square, where mom bought about half of Williams-Sonoma-- a kitchen store, and I ate about six waffle samples... I didn't feel too good after that, but the samples were so yummy. We then went and checked into our hotel, it was pretty nice, so we lugged our bags up to our room, and got in our pajamas, we didn't think that we would be able to eat dinner, since we had had such a big lunch. We watched Runaway Bride, but I fell asleep about 3/4 of the way through it. We woke up at 7:00 and went down to breakfast, it wasn't very good, but hey it's food right? We hurried back up to our room, and changed into our dresses... that's right, we were getting ready to go to General Conference. We checked out of our hotel and were on our way. We got to the conference center, we had to walk a little way, but it was okay, with mom in her heels, and me in my flats, we crossed the roads, and finally got to the conference center, where we had to wait outside, and it was freezing. We finally got inside, and it was amazing, so big, and beautiful. This trip was a great time for me and my mom... yep, it was just a mother daughter trip! Me and Mom! We went and saw the movie Fame, it was okay, not the best movie I have ever seen, but there were some cool dances. We didn't think that we were going to get on the plane because we were flying on standby, but we got lucky, and had a great trip, the flight was a little bumpy, but it was all good, when we were back on the ground!

No comments: