Sunday, November 29, 2009

RANDOM... But Effective

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." -Woody Allen
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
"I've never let my schooling get in the way of my education." -Mark Twain
"Americans are like a rich father who wishes he knew how to give his son the hardships that made him rich." -Robert Frost
"A house divided against itself cannot stand." -Abraham Lincoln
"God heals, and the doctor takes the fees." Benjamin Franklin
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein
"We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch." -John F. Kennedy
"When we quarrel, we wish we had been blameless." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
These nine quotes are completely random. They have nothing to do with anything, to most people, but they mean one thing or another to other people.
Quote #1: Life has a funny way of throwing curves, example; we had plans to go to Las Vegas to the air show, but at 4:20 that morning unfortunate events kept us from going.
Quote #2: Many people have self esteem issues. It is difficult for people to actually understand that they are special and they matter and do have a specific part in this world, example; I never really liked young women's, until I read that quote and knew that I needed to be there.
Quote #3: Mark Twain is an all-around great guy. You can get more education outside of school than you can get in school example; you can learn so much by going to the jungles of Africa.
Quote #4: People often take what they have for granted. example; voting... need I say more?
Quote #5: The meaning is within the quote, when you fight, nothing gets done, just a whole bunch of kicking and screaming. example; the American Government, when they argue the issue remains unsolved (same with any group)
Quote #6: The best quote ever! So very true, God fixes what he wants to fix, the doctor gets paid for it. example; going in for surgery and coming out completely healed.
Quote #7: Life comes at you fast. example; high school to college
Quote #8: It's here one day, and gone the next, why waste time when you can embrace and use it? example; a homework assignment, due dates are closer than we realize.
Quote #9: Everyone plays a part in a fight, we just wish that we hadn't when we are punished. example; fighting with a sibling.

TOTALLY RANDOM, BUT VERY EFFECTIVE!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love quotes and i love random so i love that post!