Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Schedule

This past week has been so busy, and I haven't been able to get on my blog until now. I had dance every day except Sunday.
-Monday: God's Messengers from 5:30 to 7:00
-Tuesday: Showmanship, and Technique from 4:30 to 6:00
-Wednesday: Super Steppers, Showteam, God's Messengers from 4:30 to 9:30
-Thursday: Super Steppers, Technique, Showteam
-Friday: Performance at the Dicken's Festival from 4:30 to 6:00
-Saturday: God's Messengers from 8:00 to 3:00 (seven hours!!!!)
This week is going to be just as busy
-Monday: God's Messengers Performance!! (call time 5:30, show time 7:00)
-Tuesday: God's Messengers Performance!! (call time 5:30, show time 7:00)
-Wednesday: Surgery number 36!!!
-Thursday: Resting and Recovering
-Friday: Ditto
-Saturday: Ditto, Ditto
-Sunday: Church (maybe)
-Monday: Back to School
-Tuesday: No plans! (FINALLY!!)
-Wednesday: Ditto
-Thursday: Dance Christmas Party!!!
-Friday: WINTER BREAK!!!!!!!
-Saturday: Packing
-Sunday: Going to New Mexico
-Monday: New Mexico with Olivia, Sophia, and Luccia
-Tuesday: Ditto
-Wednesday: DItto to the Ditto
-Thursday: Christmas Eve!
-Friday: Merry Christmas
-Saturday: Coming home from New Mexico
-Sunday: My 14th Birthday!!!
-Monday: Utah Tour for God's Messengers
-Tuesday: Utah Tour, shopping and dancing
-Wednesday: More performing
-Thursday; Coming Home from God's Messengers
-Friday: Happy New Year
Once I'm through with God's Messengers, I don't know what I am going to do, I won't have anything to do. Yeah I'll have my other classes, but not dancing four to six days a week is going to kill me! I probably won't have any plans. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.I need to enroll into some other classes or something like that, I can't just sit at home, that is pure torture! :-)

No comments: