Monday, December 14, 2009

Life, and the not so noticeable, yet very annoying things in it

Life has a funny way of throwing you curves, but it doesn't only throw curves, it also contains these little things that are annoying and very obnoxious. Sometimes it is just school and the little quirks and things like that. It's almost Christmas, which in turn means that Christmas break is coming up on Friday, it's crazy that the end of the year just snuck up on us like that. The end of the quarter is this Friday, so each and every student is scrambling to get that last assignment to get their grade to peak up just a little bit, I mean who knows, that could mean the difference between a B and an A-, I don't know, but hey it's worth a shot. So much chaos in the world, nobody really takes the time to pay attention the the little things in life. The little things that I want to write about are completely random, but as you can probably tell, I really like random stuff.
*The Bus- It's stinky, it's smelly, it's loud, and not always the most fun place to be, but to add to a bad day at school, it doesn't seem that bad. If sitting by yourself is a usual, sit by a friend, or around a complete stranger and spark a conversation, you'll find that it's fun to do that, and it's amazing to find how much you actually have in common.
*NickNames- They are funny little signatures that you usually get from someone else. My Spanish teacher called me by my last time one time, and it stuck, at school that's my name, my last one. Whereas among my best friends, or acquaintances I'm Chels. I realized that Nicknames are usually the first three letters of your name, or the last two or three letters taken off.
*A Pencil- Very useful, and a common object that is borrowed, and never returned. Complete with either yellow paint or a fun pattern made of plastic and a stick of graphite, sharpened to a point. Personally I feel that these tools are underestimated. They are often used, and taken for granted. You should know, just from being without one for one class period. You feel that sudden rush of nervousness, and worry, Don't worry it happens to everybody, and most people carry an extra.

No comments: