Friday, December 11, 2009
Writing and Opinions
As you all probably know, I absolutely love to write. Aside from dance, I would like to get my degree in English and Literature. After my last surgery, I starting it as an essay, but it may end up as a book. It is about what doctors do that makes kids not want to do what they are told; or any kid with any adult for that matter. It is also about how to get kids to do what you want them to do, and how to talk to teenagers. I am going to send this paper up to Primary Children's Hospital, because the Cystic Fibrosis Doctors are the reason that I am writing this, I really hate them, because they treat my like I'm four, not fourteen. They were really mean about everything. It's like this I've done really good with what they told me to fix last time, and now they are yelling at me for something else. What are your feelings toward adults (doctors especially)? How do you feel is the best way for adults to talk to teenagers. What is your favorite kind of adult (example: 'the friendly kind that accept you and your faults, and love you for who you are, and that they are trying to be your friend'? Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment