Thursday, April 22, 2010
Accident Prone
I learned something this week: I am so accident prone. It's like I'm determined to injure myself, without even knowing it (if that made any sense at all). I keep hurting myself, and it's not exactly a good time to be all mummied up in bandages. Being the graceful person that I am (only part of the time) it doesn't make any sense that I keep getting hurt. First we practice sliding for softball, and I totally slid wrong, and twisted my knee along with my ankle. It was so brilliant, my ankle was really swollen, and my knee was all red. We figured that it's just a shin splint. I got all braced up, and played softball yesterday. Before the game, the coach was hitting us pop flies, and I was so smart, that I tried to catch it with my bare hand. I hurried to change it, and caught it in my mitt, but my right hand was in the mitt, and it smashed my pinky finger. OUCH!!! It hurt a lot, I thought I was going to cry. My finger still hurts, and is bruised. I can't get injured, because I have my dance review coming up in three weeks, and a broken bone is something I cannot afford to happen right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment