Thursday, April 15, 2010

IHOP

Okay, so for the end of year party for the yearbook staff, we went to IHOP. It was quite fun, the food wasn't the best, but I had fun hanging out with my friends.

This is a picture of Alena and me. Alena is the one you can thank for the pictures, which are also on her blog.
This is a picture of Alena with Bailee. Bailee is the editor in chief of the yearbook staff, and also one of my very good friends.

These are the nasty eggs, along with disgusting hash browns and a couple pieces of bacon. This is what I got, it wasn't exactly the best food, well, actually, I have eaten dirt that tasted better. ha ha. :-) But really, it was gross.

I'm glad I got to go. It's a relief to be finished with the yearbook though, now I can relax, until it comes along next year.

No comments: