Monday, April 12, 2010
Doctors-- totally unnecessary, and completely evil
They're mean, snotty, greedy, and don't give a crap about their patients. They live to make the lives of everyone else miserable. I hate them, and I can't even voice my opinion about them in my own home, because I get in trouble for it. I thought we had freedom of speech, in America. Well, my house seems to be the exception to that liberty. Well, my opinions are never going to change, my doctors suck, and they are jerks. (I can't say different words). I am entitled to my opinions, and I'm not going to change them, no matter what anyone will say. Doctors aren't the considerate type, all they care about is wreaking havoc, taking your money for no reason, and ruining lives. That's all they are good for. Especially the ones in Salt Lake City. It makes me so mad, that there isn't anyone that really understands how I feel about those devils in human form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment