
Pointe Shoes: My all time favorite dance shoes. I've never owned a pair, but I plan to. Doing pointe is my dream, because I know that once I get the shoes, I'll fall in love with it.

Soft Ballet Shoes: I used to have a pair, but my feet grew. I would love to have my ballet shoes back. I miss them. I plan on getting some soon.

When I was in 3rd grade, I did clogging, which is similar to tap dancing. I had white clogging shoes, but I loved the black tap shoes some of the girls had.

I want these shoes. They would be so much fun to perform in. I even have a uniform that matches these shoes.

Flip-Flops: I wouldn't recommend dancing in them, but they're just so cute, I had to put them on here.

High heels. I've never worn them, but I've seen people dance in them. How they stay in their original upright position, I'll never know.

Foot Undeez: I love foot undeez. They're not cheap, but they're so useful. I love dancing in my foot undeez.

Jazz Shoes: I own two pairs of Jazz shoes. I absolutely love my jazz shoes. I've worn out so many Jazz Shoes, just from dancing with them.
I know, Dance shoes. A crazy thing to post about, but I was looking at www.discountdancesupply.com, I was looking at the pointe shoes, and I decided that I wanted to put a post on my blog about the different dance shoes. I'm so into dance right now, we just had tryouts, and I got in the highest level, with six other girls. It's my tenth year with this group! I get my lifetime achievement award this year! Once I get that, I'm going to take more ballet classes, and I'm going to do pointe!
No comments:
Post a Comment