There is a lot of activity that goes on inside the human brain, mine especially. There are so many different departments in my brain that are all speaking at once. There's the school section, it's about fried for the school year. Good thing it's almost over. Then there's the friends I like to hang out with section, that isn't very full, there are three or four people in that section. There's the section of my brain that has the friends I don't like to talk to, because they're either obnoxious or mean, or all of the above, it's getting larger. Then there's the section of my brain that stores all of the information about every crush I've had since preschool. Another is the dance section: very large. Allow me to break it down:
School: Spanish, Math, Language Arts, Creative Writing, Yearbook, Geography, US History, Science, Student Council. School's almost out, hallelujah. Three days left! Next year, it's going to be very full. There's Honors Biology, Honors Geography, Honors Language Arts, Algebra, Seminary, Spanish 2, Yearbook, Student Council, and NJHS. I love to learn, but sometimes I get stressed out.
Friends I like to hang out with: There aren't very many people in this category, because I'm just not a social person... ha ha jk, jk. I love to talk. But there are four people I like to hang out with, because they're just totally chill about everything. When you ask them a question, they're totally nice about it, and if they don't get it, we solve the problem together. They aren't judgmental and that's something I admire a lot.
Friends I don't like to talk to: These are the friends that just can't get over themselves. They think they're all that and then some. They don't listen or care about anything you have to say. It drives me crazy. They're too into their boyfriends or girlfriends, and that's just something I don't care for.
Crushes: I've had lots, you wouldn't believe how many I've had. Right now, I just really don't want anything to do with any guys. They're too cocky. The freshman guys are morons, and the eight grade guys are getting there. All the hot freshman guys have girlfriends anyway.
Dance: It has become my life. Today I had auditions for my 10th year in a row with my dance group. I made it! This year we're doing something different, it's divided into four groups. We have the mini group, the junior group, the Elite group, and the Pro team. Guess what team I'm on!!! The Pro Team! With six other girls. Kylie made the Elite group, and Sydnee is on the Junior team. The other 9th grade girl only made the Elite team, I don't think she's going to be very happy that I beat her, and got put on the higher level, but hey, I deserve it! I work harder than she does. She would be in the Mini's but you can't put a 9th grader with kindergartners. I'm not even joking, some of the kindergartners are better than she is. It's just how it goes I guess. But I'll find out if I made the competition team, sometime next week! I can hardly wait!
My Life: There's a lot going on. I love it. I can't stand not to be busy, and being stressed actually helps me out. I'm excited for the summer to start, and a new school year to begin. I'm finally going to be a freshman! High school, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment