
I know I already have a post about Anakin, but what can I say :-) He's my favorite Star Wars character. Even after he becomes Darth Vader. In my eyes, he's not evil, he's just misunderstood, with a bad attitude. He's incredibly good looking, until the incident with Obi Wan Kenobi, I am not a fan of Obi Wan after that, but I guess it's what George Lucas wanted. I guess you could say that Anakin became evil for the woman he loved, but it ended up ending like Romeo and Juliet. Juliet died, and so did Romeo, but in this case, Padme died, and Anakin died as well, but from that, Darth Vader was born. This post isn't really making much sense to me, but I absolutely love Anakin Skywalker. Anyway, Anakin is awesome, and strong. Call me crazy, I don't care :-) I just like Anakin ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment