Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Best Days of my Life"

Summer, 14, tons of friends, boys and ambition. I know that in 20 years, I'm going to look back on my freshman year of high school, and wish I could have it back. I know that it won't last forever, but I wish it could. It seems like yesterday that I was six years old, sitting on the front porch, eating a popsicle and coloring with chalk. Now, I'm a freshman in high school, going out of town, with friends, and spending time swimming, along with planning my high school career. It's amazing, but, something my grandpa Bill told me, was that I'm living the best years of my life. That's my goal, is just to have fun during my teen years. I know that they won't last forever.

1 comment:

KeNnA said...

That's an awesomely written paragraph! U have great talent!