You know the time of the year that it seems that life is put on pause, and we can just relax. Well, that time is almost over, and life is about to resume. School, and dance are about to start again. Well, I've gotten over the stomach flu, and now I'm sitting in my house, watching a show on my dad's laptop, and stretching... well, while typing this. :) Dance starts next week and I haven't really gotten to stretch this summer, so I was worried that I wasn't going to be as flexible as I was back in May, but, today, I started to stretch, and it turns out that I'm still flat in my splits! Thank goodness! It feels so good to be back in my leotard and tights. I can't wait to go back to dance! It's my 10th year in this dance group, and it's also my last year.
While looking at my blog this morning, I realized that I hadn't posted anything from the review, so I know it's three months after the review, but I think I should still post pictures, so in the near future, when I have access to the pictures, I'll write about the review. :)
1 comment:
I am glad that youre feeling better! (:
Post a Comment