Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sick


I haven't been sick in such a long time. I hate being sick. I got a really bad stomach ache this morning around 2:30, not fun. I was up until 5:00 until I finally fell asleep. I didn't eat breakfast, instead of eating, I went back upstairs and slept for four hours. I've read, and watched T.v. all day. It's awful. My cousins, Olivia, Sophia, and Luccia came to visit, and while they were here, Olivia had a stomach ache, and Sophia got it a few days later. Within a couple of days, Sydnee got it, then Kylie. And I was fortunate enough to catch it next. (It's really not that fortunate). It only lasts for 24 hours, but still, it's not fun. I'm hoping that this 24 hours will go by quickly.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love your new blog design, its way cute!! Sorry you have a stomach bug hopefully it passes fast! Hope you have having a good summer:)

Jordan & Kara said...

Chelsey, the Holly comment is from me:) My friend was signed into my computer when I posted it:)