A week before we went to Park City,my cousins, Olivia, Sophia, and Luccia, and my aunt, Angie came down from Colorado to visit! We went to Golden Spoon one of the nights! It was yummy!
My cousin, Ryder! He has gotten so big since I last saw him! My little buddy is going into Kindergarten!
Heading up to Park City to go School shopping! We had a great time! Notice that we all had our hair with a poof! That was a fun hairdo for that day!
Getting tickets for the Alpine Slide and Coaster! Right after we bought tickets, it started raining. :(
The Rain-clouds. We decided to leave, eat dinner, and then we would come back when the rain stopped.
Sorry this one is a little blurry, but I took it while I was walking. We ate at the Main street Pizza& Noodle! It's tradition to eat there!
While we were on the ski lift, we saw a whole bunch of ground hogs! I took a picture of one of the fattest ones we saw!
Sydnee on the ski lift! She is such a cutie!
Now, this is a scary picture, but, this was our entertainment in the car! I know it's silly, but I love the look on Sydnee's face!
My family... yes we're weird. We're one of those families that, when-there's-a-gathering-the-chicken-dance-song-turns-on-and-everybody-is-standing-in-a-circle-making-complete-fools-in-front-of-each-other-and-loving-every-moment-of-it. That's just how we are, but we have a great time! Here's my dad.
While we were up there we got to go to dinner with the Sargents. It was okay. It was fun seeing Emeree again. She ended up going to Lagoon with us on Monday!
Ky and Sky... ha ha it rhymes!
Me, Hayden, and Sky!
Sydnee and Me!
Kylie and Emere smiling with the smiley faces in their hair, on the way to Lagoon!
My best friend, Hannah! We've been best friends since Kindergarten! We had a blast at Lagoon together!
My cousin, Katelynn! After lunch, we got cinnamon suckers! A picture, at the BYU bookstore, in the bowling alley! We had a great time!
Here's one without the suckers, and we're just smiling. :)
All of us with our bowling shoes! That was fun!
More of Katelynn and me! We're best friends! I've known her since, she was born!
Having fun at the bowling alley, taking pictures of myself.
And lastly, the first day of school! That was what I wore, and it was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment