School starts tomorrow, and I am very exited! Thisweek has been a perfect end to the summer! I don't have any pictures right now on the computer, but I will post them soon, once I get home. I'm still up here, sitting at my cousin's house, watching Home Improvement and posting on my blog.
We got up here on Thursday night. We didn't do anything that night, except visit my grandma and grandpa. We played their wii, and ate dinner with them. On Friday, my family and I went up to Park City to go school shopping. We got some really cute stuff, and we also got some great deals! We didn't really have anything great plannned for Saturday, so we decided to go to the Gateway Mall. We shopped for a while, then we decided to get ice cream. We were sitting there, talking, when some people from radio-disney asked us if we wanted to come play games at the AT&T store. We had nothing better to do, and we didn't have plans untl 5:00 so we decided that we would check it out. They played several games, and they even had a dance contest, where the winner would recieve a poster signed by Miley Cyrus and the cast of the Last Song. It was a lot of fun. After that, we went to dinner with the Sargents, who just moved to Salt Lake. They used to be our neighbors, until the first week in July. Anyway, we went to dinner with them. After dinner, we went to my cousin Brooks' party. It was a celebration for him, because he just got done with Chemo Therapy. I didn't really know anyone there, except for a couple of kids at my school, and my immediate family. Most of the other people there were 2nd or 3rd, maybe 4th or 5th. Well, probably not that far. But I made a friend, Austin. He's a junior. He was really nice. I hadn't talked to him for a long time, maybe 10 years or so. But we got to know each other, and it made the party so much more fun. The party was a ton of fun. Sunday was my grandpa's birthday party, so I pretty much spent it with my grandparents and cousins. Monday, my family and I took a trip to Lagoon. I got to take one of my best friends, Hannah to Lagoon, and Kylie got to take one of her best friends, Emeree. Believe it or not, I voluntarily went on Colossus. Which I'm not sure why I did, because before yesterday, I was terrified of roller coasters. I ended up loving Colossus, so my dad, Hannah, Kylie and Emeree talked me into going on Wicked! I was freaking out while waiting in line, but I ended up loving that too! So, my fear of roller coasters is no longer! :) Today (Tuesday) I have a BYU dinner! I'm so excited, even though I'm going to have to go home after it! I won't be home until maybe midnight or one in the morning! But school starts tomorrow! It's been such a great ending to the Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment