Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pulling My Hair Out!

Recently, I began my freshman year of high school. There are so many different things going on. I've got all of my honors classes, plus spanish 2, along with student council and yearbook. But my classes and duties aren't the only things happening at my school. This week is spirit week, and as a member of student council, I have to dress up. It's a lot of fun to dress up, I really like dressing up all fun and crazy. It's a great way to show school spirit. Well, none of my friends, except Megan, dressed up. Megan dressed up, because we planned the whole week, and we planned to dress the same. So we've dressed the same every day this week. Monday was fashion disaster day, so we wore pink skirts, black leggings, one rainbow leg warmer, a gray shawl over a white shirt, and mismatched shoes (I wore one of hers, she wore one of mine), we did our hair in piggy tails, with a flower on one, and a blue ribbon on the other. Tuesday was flashback day, we wore denim skirts, with a white shirt and a denim jacket. We went and got killer high heels! They were stilettos! They were so cool! We wore our black leggings, and our hair in a high side ponytail that we crimped together in the morning. :) Today (Wednesday) was superhero day, Megan dressed as princess Leia, and I dressed as Padme Amidala! We looked so cute! Tomorrow (Thursday) is sports day, we're wearing matching BYU shirts! Friday is white out day! And the day of the dance! We're not really going to match on friday, because we don't have the same white tops. But it will still be fun. The thing that is bugging me, is that some of my so-called-friends are going around telling other people to wear black! How rude is that? I can't believe it. It's bad enough that none of them dressed up for spirit week. One of them even said that it's stupid. Is it so much to ask for a little support? I mean, they didn't even put in the effort. It makes me so mad. I mean, really. Wearing black would be just rude, because they're doing it because they can, and they think it's funny to rebel. What JERKS!!! I wish that I had just a little support from people who I thought I could count on, but I can't. They're just selfish and mean. They're worse than football players. At least football players have school spirit, and are supportive. But no, they're volleyball players, and soccer players, and basketball players. URGH!!!!!!!! I just wish that everything that has ever made me mad would just leave me alone. I want my BFF since Kindergarten down here with me, I want my friend that just moved up to Salt Lake back down here, so that I could get a hug. I want the good back and the bad gone. I just wish that I could be able to do everything my way. I'm not saying that I'm always right, I just wish that I could make everything that has ever caused me or my family or friends (the ones that actually care) grief; go away. I don't know what to do lately. I wish I could just go back to first grade, when the only thing I had to worry about, was the kind of milk I was going to drink with my lunch that afternoon. Why couldn't life always be that simple? I am stressed out, and tired. Tired of people who think that they can defy the rules, people who are conceded, and cocky. It drives me up the wall. I'm pulling my hair out, just thinking about it.

No comments: